Join me for the Fall 2019 QuickBooks II Class offered by Tarrant County College. This course is a continuation of QuickBooks Accounting I.
The focus of QuickBooks II includes:
- Managing Inventory –
- Balance Sheet Accounts and Budgets –
- Payroll –
- Job (Project) Costing, Estimates and Time Tracking –
- Integrating Apps and Customizing QuickBooks –
What Will I Learn?
Would you like to learn how to use QuickBooks for your small business? Employed by a small business and need to better understand QuickBooks? Perhaps you are looking for a career change? Many employers prefer people with QuickBooks training. This class will cover billing, accounts receivable, payroll and reporting and more. QuickBooks offers many reports such as an income statement and balance sheet. Learn how to create custom reports for your specific needs. Students who complete the course will receive a certificate from Tarrant County College.
- Learn how to keep the books for a small business
- Gain an understanding of what is behind the numbers on your financial reports
- Learn how to better prepare your business books for tax time
- Better communicate with your CPA if you are a business owner
- Generate business and financial reports you need fast
What is the Class Like?
Each student will be assigned a computer with working copy of QuickBooks. The class will include hands-on practice with practical examples and plenty of time to ask questions!
Fall 2019 QuickBooks II Class Dates and Location
Class Meets Tuesday and Thursday Nights
Class Times: 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Start Date: October 15, 2019
End Date: November 7, 2019
Location: Tarrant County College, Northeast Campus
For more information, contact:
Continuing Education Services
Tarrant County College Northeast , Office: NADM 1202B
828 W. Harwood Road, Hurst, TX 76054
Phone (817) 515-6996